Roadmap to financial freedom
HerWIll partners with Greater Atlanta Builds Credit (GABC) for offering itscredit building program designed to guide Atlantans on how to strategically build credit, increase credit scores, and promote financial resilience.
Credit As An Asset includes five modules:
- The importance of a good credit history as a financial asset;
- The value of credit reports as a credit education and credit-building tool;
- Promoting access to responsible financial products;
- Measuring client credit outcomes; and
- How to respond to consumer questions
HerWILL’s strategic partner Operations Hope is offering workshops for Small Business Development that provide information about the advantages and challenges of owning a business.
Workshop Topics Include:
- Information about Operation Hope’s Free 8-week Entrepreneurial Training Program
- Pros and Cons of Starting a Business
- How to Get Started
- Types of Legal Entities
- Understanding Capital
- SWOT Analysis
- Components of a Business Plan
Operation Hope’s Mission:
Our focus is ﬁnancial dignity and inclusion. We equip young people and adults with the ﬁnancial tools and education to secure a better future—coaching them through their personal aspirations and life’s challenges, and facilitating their journey to ﬁnancial independence.
City Alo program
Partnering with City Alo, the dedicated women banking division of The City Bank Limited, one of the principal commercial banks in Bangladesh with 17million customers. City Alo will provide training to HerWILL members in Bangladesh with specially designed entrepreneurial certification courses. HerWILL members will also enjoy The City Bank’s exclusive facilities including opening zero-balance accounts.